How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We would like to secure your help in this matter. How can we

Customer Question

We would like to secure your help in this matter. How can we reach you by phone to find out
the details of the contract we would need to employ you on our behalf?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you. Can you be more specific as to what your question is referring to?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We had an inquiry yesterday about a green card application for a Taiwan family, Chih Ming Ho they want to know if they could hire you to keep track of it and find out what is going on with it, they have received papers long ago but nothing else since then my email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried the phone call but it does not work from overseas too many numbers for the input area
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you could send is the contact address for your office we will hire you for helping us on this problem, than you. Mr. Ho
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.