How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3951
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Russian staying me with. He is here on an I 94 visa

Customer Question

I have young Russian staying me with. He is here on an I 94 visa which will expire soon. I am in my sixties and have Parkinson's disease He help me very much which I need for accommodation. Can I sponsor him on that basis
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I myself am a US citizen. NNO application has been filed as his visa I active for another 18 months
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No am trying togather info to see if this is possisble
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What visa is he on now in the US? Is he related to you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He has a I 94 no he is not related
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Yes, but what visa is he on. Every visa receives an I-94.

Related Immigration Law Questions