Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I got married 2 yrs ago, and i filed a F2A visa for my wife,

Customer Question
hi , i got married 2...
hi ,
i got married 2 yrs ago , and i filed a F2A visa for my wife , when she got it insee her true color that shes just after with the residency , she comes here in the USA but not to me ?? what can i do can i request a conditional green card to her ?? pls help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What is her current status? Did she receive her conditional green card?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no not yet she just got in the usa , ive heard it on my friend that she comes here but not to me shes not txtinh calling anything
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello ??? should i pay again i can afford to make a call pls

Don't worry I am here but I am preparing your answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you so much just want to know what should i do i felt used she just got in yesterday i tried to pick her up here on my home country but shes gone

You're welcome. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. It must be very difficult to deal with and I'm sure you feel betrayed. The good news is that if she does not come to your house than she would not get her green card because it will be arriving at your house. If she does not go to your house then she will not get it. Even if she got it, after two years, she has to apply to remove the conditions together with you, if not she no longer has a green card.

IF you believe that she married you only to come to the US, then you can report her to the Department of Homeland Security Investigations. They will look into the case and decide whether to take away her green card.

You can look here for the office closest to you and call them.

https://www.ice.gov/contact/hsi

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you

You are very welcome. Please kindly remember to pick a rating with the starts. It's very important and the only way I receive any credit. Thank you for your consideration.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi jen sorry for the late reply , ive heard she havent entered yet?? what should i do ??

I would be happy to answer your follow up question but please remember to kindly leave a rating after this. The question post does not close after you rate me.

If she has not entered, then you cannot report her yet. If you no longer want her to enter the US, you can try to contact NVC and let them know but it may be too late to cancel.

Email (immigrant visa inquiries only): Public Inquiry Form
(Note: the NVC is unable to respond to nonimmigrant visa inquiries by email or fax. Please see our Contact Us page for contact information.)

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):
(603)(###) ###-####/a>. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney