How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5091
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you again. I did rate the questions with 5 stars. I

Customer Question

Thank you again.
I did rate the questions with 5 stars.I have one more question ...So, I dont need any document, or anything else from my previous marriage?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello again, sure no problem. The original question you posted is still open without a rating. Please kindly remember to return to that one too. Here is the link,

No, you should not be asked to provide documentation about your previous marriage. You may be briefly asked about when you divorced but since you did not file documentation, it should have no effect on this case.

Thank you in advance for your rating on this question as well. Best of luck.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hi again, just making sure you read this answer since I see you didn't leave feedback. Please let me know, happy to help and earn your positive rating.