How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3956
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does The Republic of Moldova accept Felons deported from the

Customer Question

Does The Republic of Moldova accept Felons deported from the United States of America to your country? If the answer is "yes" is that also true for a felon charged with a drug crime such as DCS (delivery of a controlled substance)?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is this for a tourist visa, or, a visa to live in Moldova?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your question reveals that you do not understand the question I sent. Deportation from the USA is permanent removal from the USA. I did not ask about VISAS because ICE handles that requirement. Please answer my question as stated.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
My apologies. I misread your question, indeed. I thought you meant whether a US Citizen with a felony on their record can go to Moldavia. I partially read it this way because the question was in criminal law category, not immigration. Honest mistake.
I now understand that this is a case of removal as ordered by EOIR Court.
I am going to opt out and another expert can help you.

Related Immigration Law Questions