Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am a us citizen born in the us and my husband is not.. he

Customer Question

i am a us citizen born in the us and my husband is not.. he came here illegally what steps do i need to do
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no nothing i dont know what to do i was told that he would have to seen if he has fingerprints with the immigrattion before we can file anything
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Ive talk to 2 but i just want to make sure i am being told the right information
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he dont remember if he was ever fingerprinted coming into the us
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Was he ever detained by ICE or Border patrol?

Judith