Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I need to fill form i864 i need your help to fill out for my

Customer Question

i need to fill form i864 i need your help to fill out for my father and i am not working my husband is my co supponser.please help me as soon as you can.my email is***@******.***
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to fill form i864 step by step help of your bcz i am not able to understand how to fill form and please hurry ihave not enough time to fill the form
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I'd be happy to help you! I see you've requested a phone call, I'll send you the link so that we can connect!