Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Where can i find help filling out form N-400?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/9/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

If you have any specific questions about the N-400, I'd be happy to help. Also, JustAnswer started a new program just about a month ago where you can upload a document and have an attorney review it for a small additional fee, if that's something you're interested in as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have the from in hands right now but when i do is there anyway i can call you?

Yes, definitely. Phone calls are a small additional fee per the site's policy. I'll send you the link, and then you can just accept when you're ready and the system will allow us to connect via phone.

Hi! Just checking in to see if you'd still like help with your question, or to connect over a phone call? Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law