Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am a muslim card holder, can I go to india and come back

Customer Question

I am a muslim green card holder , can I go to india and come back in nov with no issues at port of entry with new president being elected.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. You are coming back this same month?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am going this month in 2 days and coming back by the end of this month
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are u there ?

Yes, I am here. Remember what I just said that I am sorry for any delay, etc. etc. Please be patient...I will be right with you.

OK. Sorry for the delay. First, the president is just the president-elect. He does not take office until January. So he has no power at the moment. That means you are safe for November. Second, even after he takes office, he does not make the law. The U.S. Congress does. I sincerely ***** ***** all Muslims will be denied entry into the U.S. I think I'll move out of the U.S. if that happens! IF any changes happen, they will probably happen over a long period of time and it just may mean additional screening, not a ban. But bot***** *****ne, you should be fine to travel this month.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.