How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know what can I do I am married to K1 visa

Customer Question

I want to know what can I do I am married to K1 visa husband, I have learn a lot of lies before he even arrived USA,
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: yes is in process already, but the schedule is cancelled due some foreseen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I was refer to a lawyer neighbor but he is a civil lawyer and gave Imigration lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well under my observation he is younger than me I have so many to tell I needed to talk to homeland security befor e he has another schedule for his green card
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Where are you located?

May I ask why you think you need to discuss this with Homeland Security?