How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4867
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an amercian citizen= birn in the USA born i live in

Customer Question

hello I am an amercian citizen= birn in the USA born i live in Joapan i have employed a surrogate to carry my child cani have a visa for my surrogate to enter the US and goive birth at my home ?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: sory for poor typing
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nop e= no status as yet my surrogate is onbly 7 weeks pregnant
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: who are you connecting me to ?
JA: I am Pearl, the immigration lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: ok thanks
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately no specific visa exists for this type of thing. The only thing your surrogate can do would be to apply for a tourist visa B2 or if she is a Japanese citizen, she can apply for her ESTA/visa waiver for all Japanese citizens.

I'm sorry. I wish I had better news but I must be honest with you. I hope you can understand that I don't make the law and I can't change the law .

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago but you did not ask any follow up questions or leave me any feedback. Is there anything else I can do to earn your positive rating.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of our hard work and time.

Related Immigration Law Questions