Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have a family friend who was employed here on a Type 4 P1

Customer Question
Hello! I have a family...
Hello! I have a family friend who was employed here on a Type 4 P1 Visa. This is good for one year and I have reason to believe it is now expired. Two weeks ago, the friend became nervous at the possibility of needing surgery for a work related injury and left with a woman who wanted to marry him to a different state. With the promise of marriage perhaps that's how she convinced him to leave the employer. She locked his belongings in her garage and he was virtually her prisoner. I sent my father (who works in that same city, coincidentally) to get him and put him in a hotel. What is a good next step? Contacting an immigration lawyer? Can he legally fly without a valid visa??
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? Who has legal custody?
Customer: No children.
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet, just one in Fargo. I am waiting for my friend to get good pictures of all his documents. There is a bad language barrier. His first language is French
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/3/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Bill Attorney

This is attorney Bill. Immigration and Customs Enforcement deal with the investigation and deportation of illegal aliens.

Should you suspect a person to be illegally in the US you should contact them to investigate the matter.

This is there contact details:(866)(###) ###-####/strong>. Fax: (202)(###) ###-####/strong>. Email:***@******.***. Mailing Address (U.S. Postal System and all overnight mail/FedEx): U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Freedom of Information Act Office,***** S.W., Stop 5009, Washington, D.C.###-##-####

Should you require further information please follow up with me.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE GOOD TO GREAT BEFORE EXITING

THIS GIVES ME A CREDIT

I work for credits

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer