How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was denied a passport because of back child support i have

Customer Question

i was denied a passport because of back child support i have been paying what can i do to t
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no i have not i don't know what to do
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i need one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have no crimal records ihave a full time job which i love i am involve in my child life am a good person
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

How much do you owe?