How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1537
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Getting a disordley off my record. Kansas I wanna get it

Customer Question

Getting a disordley off my record
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kansas I wanna get it expunged
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's happened in April of 2010
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.
Good morning. Are you applying for citizenship?
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me more details.