Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I-130 FOR MY HUSBAND. HE SAID WHEN HE ARRIVES AS AN ILEGAL

Customer Question
hI I AM FILING I-130...
hI I AM FILING I-130 FOR MY HUSBAND. HE SAID WHEN HE ARRIVES AS AN ILEGAL IMMIGRANT THE COP FOUND HIM IN THE CAR BECAUSE THE CAR BROKE DOWM . THEREFORE, THEY PROCEED TO ***** THE OFFICE.. WHEN THEY ASK FOR HIS NAME, HE GAVE ANOTHER NAME, AND WHEN THEY TOOK HIS FINGERPRINTS THEY WERE BLURY BLURRY. BECAUSE HE SCRATH HIS FINGERS IN THE BLUE JEAN. dO YOU THIK I HAVE TO ANSWR THE QUESTION 16 IN HIS I-130 FORM?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: NO I AM DOING NOW
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO JUST FRIENDS IN THE SAME SITUATION
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/29/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please do not post in ALL CAPS. It is very hard to read.

Please give me some time to review your question. It might take a little while, but I WILL be back to continue this conversation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok Thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I dont want to discuss by phone. I am waiting for your response. Thank you!

Ignore the requests for phone calls. Those are automatically sent. I didn't send it.

Where did he go when he was taken to an office? Did he see an immigration judge? Did they remove him fro the US?

Ely, Counselor at Law