CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
31036262

Actually I need lawyer or commissioner of oaths to sign or

Customer Question

hi, actually I need lawyer or commissioner of oaths to sign or stamp some documents
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in dubai
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: copy of passport and copy of university certificate and application form
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

What I think that you're after is a commissioner of oaths, who can certify copies of your documents as "certified originals" - this can be a lawyer, or a commissioned police officer, or a manager of a post office.

So if you want a lawyer, you can go here to search for one (probably during office hours, Mon - Fri) or if it is urgent you should go to your nearest police station and ask for a police officer who can certify documents.

Just remember to take copies of the original documents with you.

If my answer hasn't answered all of your questions, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - dont just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw

Expert:  CaseLaw replied 8 months ago.

Hi there again,

I see that you've read my answer and I hope that you understood the answer and that it was useful? If you have a further question please ask it, or if you need clarity on the answer please let me know.

If you're happy that I've answered your question, please leave positive feedback for me.

Regards

CaseLaw