How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 9338
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a US citizen im originally from philippines but living in

Customer Question

Im a US citizen im originally from philippines but living in states im us citizen and i have a brother in canada permanent resident can i petition him
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: In filing .but i justwanna know if i can pettion my brother living in canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How long does it take if i petition my brother
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The answer is yes, you can file a petition for your brother to get a green card, see

I hope this information is helpful.

Related Immigration Law Questions