Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Need to renew my Permanent residence card, no not yet, no

Customer Question

Need to renew my Permanent residence card
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no have not yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to expedite the process
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Do you have a 2 year green card currently or a 10 year green card? What is the reason you need to expedite?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a 10 year card. Which experied July . And i need to expedite because my employer is asking for it now.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
would that be possible to expedite ?

Yes, it is possible but in this type of case you would need to show severe financial loss. Take a look at these two links:

http://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume1-PartA-Chapter12.html

So file the I-90 as soon as possible and submit a simple cover letter requesting that the case be expedited, explaining why you need the I-90 expedited, and submit supporting evidence to show the huge financial loss.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How much do you charge to file for me ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how much can we expedite ?

The problem is that there is no guarantee that USCIS will expedite. What evidence do you have of the severe financial loss? Can you get a letter from your company that says that they will fire you on X date and you would thus lose X amount of money? Even with that, there is no guarantee USCIS will expedite.

Not sure why you are not responding, but that's basically what you would have to do, convince USCIS to expedite due to severe financial loss. If you want help, I can help, but I cannot discuss pricing on this open forum. You would have to accept a Premium Service offer for me to be able to pass on my information to you. I will send that to you shorty.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please scroll to the top of the page to see them or click on my name and they should come out. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can get that letter from my employer. Thank you

Ok. If you want my help, please accept the Premium Service offer and we will discuss tomorrow morning as it is passed 1am for me and I am signing off for the night. If you do not want to accept the Premium Service offer, let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!