Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

There has been an emotional abuse, and he nearly hit me one

Customer Question

There has been an emotional abuse, and he nearly hit me one time. He has been cheating on me with other women and then states that he is committed to the marriage. I was the one supporting the family while he was studying to obtain his license to practice. He could not finish his exam and get the license. He now left the county to work in Europe and left me and my son. After he left the US I found out he is involved with another woman. Would that count as fraud and bad intentions.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I responded to you in the other question post. Please refer to that post for the answer and please remember that I only receive credit when you issue a rating with the stars.