Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I attended for H1 Visa interview in Foreign country.. It is

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. What is your...
Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I attended for H1 Visa interview in Foreign country.. It is in Administrative Processing for past 1 month.. I am now in home country and consulate is asking me to submit my passport and DS160 form I am not in position to tyravel to same consulate.. How can I withdraw the Visa application.. Sent couple of emails to consulate and they didnt respond
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: H1 is approved, but dont have H1 Visa stamp on my passport H1 Visa case is still open with consulate I meant H1 Visa interview case is still open
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there any fee associated if you connect me to lawyer ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/14/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. Which U.S. Consulate has your file? And which is your home Consulate?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Jus submit a new DS-160 to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country. Do not worry about the other Consulate since you have already sent them letters to withdraw. It should not conflict with a new application at your home country's U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.