Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Can you draft the letter for me. I will compensate you. He

Customer Question
For Judith, Can you draft the...
For Judith,
Can you draft the letter for me. I will compensate you. He also does not want us to have achild together.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/11/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

I can do that service for you but you write and express yourself well and it is expensive for me to write it. I have to have a telephone discussion with you and get all the facts and details.

Then draft the letter.

It is more than an hour of my time at regular hourly rates.

I can offer you a less expensive way to do this. You write the letter, I review it through email and suggest more details as needed, I review your edits it needs and email it back to you.

Think about it because when I send you the offer for premium service to write the letter for you the cost will be quite high.

I can cut that in half if you write it, I review and edit it.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer