Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

It is regarding a H1B visa issue, can you help? I am on H1B

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What is your...
Hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: It is regarding a H1B visa issue, can you help?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I am on H1B visa, and my employer has received an 'Intent to Revoke' notice for my petition which was approved 1 year back.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My employer will respond to that notice, I have questions regarding my travel to India. Can I leave US during this time?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know mainly if I can travel to India, get my stamping and travel back to USA and will this 'Intent to revoke' notice cause any issue at the port of entry?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/8/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. It is an extension or a transfer? What is the reason they want to revoke?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the very first petition that was filed for my H1B visa, they have sent a list of required documents to my employer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the very first petition that was filed for my h1b visa, they have sent a list of required documents to my employer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the very first petition that was filed for my visa, they have sent a list of required documents to my employer.

So then you are not currently on H-1B, but on OPT?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am currently on H1B visa only and currently working also.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This intent to revoke is for very first H1B petition filed one year back and was approved and I am working since 1 year.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?
Ely, Counselor at Law