Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My husband is working for a company which has given him an…

Customer Question
My husband is working...

My husband is working for a company which has given him an H1b But our perm got denied twice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes we have now sent a MTR what are the chances for success with MTR or are the chances better with a new employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes the company laywer lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its there a fee for this

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
10/7/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

This is a fee based service.

Do you want to proceed?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No