How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3933
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is working for a company which has given him an

Customer Question

my husband is working for a company which has given him an H1b But our perm got denied twice
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes we have now sent a MTR what are the chances for success with MTR or are the chances better with a new employer
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes the company laywer lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its there a fee for this
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

This is a fee based service.

Do you want to proceed?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Related Immigration Law Questions