How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109369
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

FOR GUILLERMO - URGENT I'm not sure you saw question so will

Customer Question

Hi again, I'm not sure you saw my follow up question so will try again here (I'm on my way down to USPS to file the documents so it's a little urgent).
Should I also put my US address on the G-325a as the most recent address although I'm technically registered as living in Europe and only here as a visitor?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Since your intention is to file to stay, put the U.S. address.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!