Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
26296561

My sister in law arrived today in ohra airport chicago at

Customer Question

Hi !
My name is***** and my sister in law arrived today in ohra airport chicago at 340 pm along with 3 kids . we just find out by immigration officer over the phone that , immigration dept not allowing her and 3 kids to enter in USA . I need to get a help through Lawer to be able to get any legal entery or stay in USA . They stated that they are going to return her with 3 kids back home . Please i need a help & advice .
My # is(###) ###-####
Thanks ,
Mohammad Khaliq
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi !
My Sister in law arrived on visit in ohara chicago at 340pm along with 3 kids and we just find out that immigration didnot allow her with 3 kids to enter in USA & they are returning them back home tomorrow at 2pm . I need a help what i can do to hire a Lawer to be able to let them enter in USA .THANKS

Thank you for your follow up.

Is your sister a green card holder or does she only have a US Visa?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
SHE CAME WITH US VISA

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, generally, US Visa does not guarantee or give right to enter the USA and it is always up to the border patrol / immigration officers when it comes to a decision whether to allow a foreigner with a US Visa to enter the US or deny entry and to return foreigner to their home country.

Unfortunately, there is generally not much that a local immigration attorney can do in such situation, since there is no legal right to enter the USA that exist for the foreigner with US Visa, but you can find an experienced and skilled local immigration law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to immigration law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter might be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 9 months ago.