Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Recently I researched BTA and there was a blog from a Ghana

Customer Question
customs officer name Captain Eric...
recently I researched BTA and there was a blog from a Ghana customs officer name Captain Eric Elkan,who offered to help thru red tape,how can I find out if he is who he says he is?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/29/2016
Immigration Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 1 year ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Can you give me more information about the circumstances? Are you speaking to someone in Ghana who is telling you that a BTA is required to come to the United States?

Did you still need assistance with your question? If so, can you please answer my earlier information request, so that I may help you?

Thank you!

Ely, Counselor at Law