Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

How do i apply for I 94 permit to extend the restction of 25

Customer Question

how do i apply for I 94 permit to extend the restction of 25 miles on BCC card ?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do i apply for I 94 permit to extend the restriction of 25 miles on Border Crossing card from Tijuana to San diego?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My contact number is : ***********
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

You cannot apply for your friend.

Your friend has to go online for the US consulate closest to her and file form DS-160 and apply for a visitor visa B1/B2. She cannot get an I-94 with a BCC card for further than the restricted miles. Your friend must get a visitor visa stamp to allow travel further into the interior of the US.

Here is the link to follow the instructions to getting started to apply for the visitor visa.

https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/

I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.
Judith

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On visa it says DSP - 150 USA B1/B2 VISA/BCC.Does that mean she already have visitor visa?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am attaching image if her visa

No she has a restricted B1/B2 to the Border Crossing. She needs to file the DS-160 for unrestricted access.

Judith