How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 116709
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

MY I 129f was return to the USCIS for farther review but my

Customer Question

MY I 129f was return to the USCIS for farther review but my petition has expired . should i go a head and reapply a new one?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
IF your petition has expired, you need to file a brand new petition I am afraid. Once the petition expired, USCIS would take no further action on your petition, which is why they will not reaffirm or reopen as you have been told by them.

Related Immigration Law Questions