How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3955
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bearing Egyptian travel document for Palestinian refugees

Customer Question

I'm Palestinian bearing Egyptian travel document for Palestinian refugees issued from Egypt , I would like to submit my documents for second passport without living there so do you deal with such matters ? So what's about second passport for me ,my wife and our 6 years kid ? and how much the total cost ? And how fast I will get the passport ? Do you have any way to make it very fast ( fast track) ? Or if you deal with any other countries with fast passport I will be appreciated ,
I appreciate your help and cooperation .
I will be happy to hear from you .
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that the laws any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Immigration Law Questions