Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance

Customer Question
Hello there, my name is...
Hello there, my name is Darien ****. I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance from Tunisia. I did all the paper work myself and everything is great and he has an interview on October 6. I made one small error and I am scared he will get denied or we have to start over. When they asked what is address is, I wrote 170 el karma but it is actually 170 el karama. So I missed 1 a on all the paper work, but all his stuff is correct when he wrote it down. Will this be an issue? I know it seems like a silly question but I am scared that one tiny little error on my part could have messed up our whole process.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/23/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. Did you fill out any other paperwork with the correct address?

Ely, Counselor at Law