Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Im 83 years old cdn citz married to a us 76 year old us ctiz

Customer Question
and living in u s...
im 83 years old cdn citz married to a us 76 year old us ctiz and living in u s a for 7 years-we visited b c for a vacation and i was refused reentry to u s a =please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/18/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 1 year ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What was the reason you were denied rentry? Has your spouse ever applied for a spousal visa for you?
Ely, Counselor at Law