How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 19472
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am american citizen wife married from an African husband and

Customer Question

Hi am american citizen wife married from an African husband and I was with him in Asia and I came back 3monthes ago to USA am pregnant in my 26week I need my husband beside me can you help me to get him here as soon as possible please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

This site does not offer legal representation.

You need to start the process by filing Petition for Alien Relative (form I-130). Then file form I-129F to get a non-immigrant visa for him so that he can come in the U.S. and wait the processing of his I-130. For more information, click here.

Best wishes,