How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28935
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judith, yeah, I have filed LCA with DOL. I would like to

Customer Question

Hi Judith
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yeah, I have filed LCA with DOL. I would like to know the processing time of H1B visa transfer
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes I have spoken to a lawyer but would like to have a second opinion
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else, that's it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

It takes approximately 2-3 weeks to receive your accepted LCA.

Average processing time regular processing is 4-5 months.

Premium processing for an additional fee of $1225 guarantees a 15 day review of the I-129.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.