Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Judith How are you I hope you are fine can you please guide

Customer Question
Hi, judith How are you I...
Hi, judith
How are you I hope you are fine can you please guide me how can I bring my wife and children's from New York U.S as I m working and living in saudi Arabia and my wife and children's are living their illegally due to their presence last time they cancelled my visa on JFK by CBP officer because of their over stay thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/14/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Are you asking if your family can leave the US for SA?

Judith

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is not possible for my family to come saudia Arabia at the moment the only way to my home country last time when we came to New York with my family I had lost all the passport with valid residence visa and we didn't find the passport And I Came On New Passport And New Replacement Visa To Resume My Job but I don't have any contact with my wife

My apologies, I am confused what you are asking.

Judith

We discussed you applying again for your visitor visa.

Your wife's father is basically holding them here. What is this new question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you are available right now so like last time you called me on tango so we can disscuss and the charges have already been deducted from my debit card

I sent you an offer for Tango

I've pulled you up on Tango and will call as soon as you accept.

Judith

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But today it's already 48. GBP deducted from my credit card without any discussion so why I should need to send it again?

You will need to contact customer service. I do not have anything to do with any payment issues. At the end of the month I get paid for my work with the customer. I don't get into the customer and JA payments.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I'm just a lawyer answering legal questions. Maybe you signed up for a membership because this question value is very low, a advantage for members?

Just a guess.

Judith

Would you like for me to have this question closed out?

Judith

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No judith I dosent mean that but I m sorry when I get a 100% success and soulotion for all the problems in my life it will be a glad day for me it's almost more thanone and a half year without my children's and a wife i had a good life heir with my wife and childrens
Immigration Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different attorney were you able to work out the payment with Customer Service?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No sir i m stil waiting for the payment they told me the amount which was deducted by mistake will return after 3 to 4 working days till now I didn't have any conformation and right now I'm on my way to perform job on drilling rig which i belive it take 5 to 6 day once I'll be back I'll contact to you by e-mail thanks

Once you receive the refund the question should close unless you have any additional questions with regard to this matter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But still I didn't get my answer to the questions we discuss with Judith she told me to provide with other immigration attorney and for the refund that's another topic and as you mention in your e-mail I can ask the questions until I'm not fully satisfied
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also as I mentioned I m on the rig on the field right now it take 5 to 6 days when I'll be back to the town we can discuss properly as heir the signal are very bad
How can I help. The attorneys on the site do not have access to customer accounts or billing. You would need to contact customer service with regard to any payment issues. Judith agreed to continue working with you on tango. I was merely asked to see if you needed any additional assistance as you stated you did not want your question closed. What information are you still waiting to receive?
Please tell me the exact question you want answered. Thank you.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney