How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Married with one doughter I would like to know how can i get

Customer Question

Hi I am Syrian and married with one doughter
I would like to know how can i get the green card in usa
I will come to visit miami next october2016
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Are either your wife who is a US citizens or permanent residents? A parent who is a US citizen or permanent resident? An adult child who is a US citizen?

Are you able to make an investment in a new business to employ at least 10 people,the investment has to be $500K to $1 million?

Do you have an employer offering you employment?