How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to come and settle down in usa, No, No but i want to

Customer Question

I want to come and settle down in usa
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No but i want to ask one thing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Actually i don't have anyone in usa
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your question today. Firstly, this in an information request.

What exactly is your immigration question ?

I gather that you want to come to the US.

If you have no family, there are a number of visa options available.

These include : student, investor and working visas.

What's your nationality ?

What kind of visa would you like to apply for ?

Attorney Bill

Related Immigration Law Questions