How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to bring a lady from Vietnam to America. 1. How can I

Customer Question

I want to bring a lady from Vietnam to America.
1. How can I get a visa to go to her. I don't have a passport.
a. How long? How much is the cost.
2. She has a passport how can I get a fiance visa for her to come here and get married.
How long to get ? How much will it cost.
3. What is the best method to get this accomplished?
She is saying if I go there it would take 5 months or more to get a visa for her to come to America.
How long to get ? How much will it cost.
Is there some marriage costs to the parents is that customary??
Let me know what options I have with an attorney.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Why don't you have a passport? Are you a U.S. Citizen?