Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have a British passport. What do I need to know about

Customer Question
travel to Cuba via San...
I have a British passport. What do I need to know about travel to Cuba via San Diego?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/8/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Can you be more specific about your question? Do you mean can you travel? or how?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are there limitations for me to travel to Cuba. I have a British passport and a green card. I will be travelling from San Diego, presumably via Miami.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am planning on travelling in January or February. I believe U S citizens have certain regulations regarding travel to Cuba.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Perhaps I should be talking to a travel agent who has dealings with Cuba.
Ely, Counselor at Law