Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Can someone be deported if he did I not sing the deportation

Customer Question
papers...
Can someone be deported if he did I not sing the deportation papers
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/6/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

If a person is detained and they refuse to sign deportation documents, they will not be deported right away. What will happen is that the person will be scheduled to see an immigration judge in immigration court hearings. The person will have a chance to present their case and any defenses that they qualify for during those hearings, if they have any. The immigration judge will then decide to approve any of the applications that the person applies for, or deny them. If they are denied, then at that point the person will be given a deportation order and can be deported from the US. The person has 30 days after denial to appeal the decision and after that the deportation order became final.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

-----

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer after I sent it. But you did not ask any additional questions or leave feedback. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or anything I can clarify for you. My goal is to earn your positive rating.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney