How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If China lady is in USA on travel visa and gets married to a

Customer Question

If China lady is in USA on travel visa and gets married to a USA citizen in the states will she have to return to China when visa is expired ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your question pertaining to immigration law today.

In order to answer your question it is pertinent that your provide some more details.

What visa type are you currently on ? When does it expire ?

Have you any open applications with USCIS ?

Have you applied for a greencard ?

Please follow up with me with this information


Attorney Bill