Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

1 year ago my f1visa was cancelled.can I apply for another

Customer Question
hello.. 1 year ago my...
hello.. 1 year ago my f1visa was cancelled.can I apply for another f1 visa or can I apply for callege
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: i came here as b1 visa ,than apply for f1 than i moved from the place where i live so i got this f1 status after 3 month from old roommate but when i was in school they said it is too late.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to know could i apply for CUNY without visa or status
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/4/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am not clear on the facts of your situation other than that you entered the US on a B visa and applied for a change of status.

I don't understand the how a roommate is involved.

Please clarify.

Judith

Ely, Counselor at Law