How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4718
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

RFE beneficiary`s intent to marry you in united states

Customer Question

RFE beneficiary`s intent to marry you in united states -submit evidence from the beneficiary, that she plans to marry you within 90 days of her admission to the united states. evidence of the beneficiary`s intent may be a statement, wedding preparations or other evidence that clearly establishes her intent to marry. well i already wrote a letter intent to marry my fiance with our history together along with the 1-129f package i sent in February. and how can we make wedding plans if we don`t know when the k-1 visa will be approved?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

The letter that you wrote is not enough. SHE NEEDS TO WRITE A LETTER AS WELL. You both do. It just needs to state that she intend to marry you when she gets here and nothing else. I suggest that you write one as well to be on the safe side. It needs original signatures from both of you.

It can read something Like this:

Fiancé Letter of Intent- Petitioner or Beneficiary

September __ , 2016

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

Dear Sir or Madam:

I, ______, do hereby state that I am legally able and willing to marry ______ and intend to do so within 90 days of her arrival/or of my arrival into the US using the K-1 visa.

Yours truly,


Petitioner's name or Beneficiary's name

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer after I sent it. But you did not ask any additional questions or leave feedback. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or anything I can clarify for you. My goal is to earn your positive rating.

Related Immigration Law Questions