How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3942
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding my file far I been

Customer Question

I have a question regarding my file far I been summiting all my documents with a notary and its been ok.but my consern is that my visa interview is already next month and I need to go to the city of Juarez Mexico. Thats because my husband is only USA Resident . Of course its really hard for me to leave my kids because they are in son is 14 years old and is in high school.grade daughter is 11 years old and is in elementary school attending 6th grade.Ill like to know is there a way a lawyer could help me with my case?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What have you done in your case so far?

When is your husband eligible to become a citizen?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He doesn't understand English very well like to take the test.and regarding my ready for my visa interview.I was told that I need to make an appointment for a physical and finger prints but it needs to be at city of Juarez
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

How long have you been in the US without legal status?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I prefer text please
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Text? I'm sorry I do not understand what you mean by text. This is the only way we can communicate or by private phone call but that is an additional fee.