Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

L1A-RFE 1)How the beneficiary will manage the

Customer Question

L1A-RFE
1)How the beneficiary will manage the organization,department,subdivision,function, or component of the organization
2)How the beneficiary will supervise and control the work of other supervisory,professional, or managerial employees , or manage an essential function,department , or subdivision of the organization
3)Submit the evidence that supervising employees will be professionals?
4)How the beneficiary will make decision on daily operations of the activity of function under
I have provided org chart but want to prove that i am executive manager , need your help in providing answers for above points
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any update on this please
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

This would require extensive interview of you, review of your CV and the company job descriptions for you and all the professional, supervisory, managerial employees under you.

I know absolutely nothing about your employment history and qualifications or the company and the employee job descriptions.

We can communicate via personal email, skype, tango or whatsapp if you are not in the US.

However all this work is a Premium Service and I will send you an offer.

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I am looking for information that what needs to be provided...what description can be mentioned , can you please provide some text for each item