How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nisha Jones, Esq. Your Own Question
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 569
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Nisha Jones, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife (French) would like to live in the us with 2 us born

Customer Question

my wife (French) would like to live in the us with 2 us born children ages 2 and 4 for their education.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration attorney and can assist you with your question. Please be advised this is for informational purposes only, and we do not have an attorney-client relationship.

Are you a US citizen?

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Your wife will need a US citizen to file the immigration paperwork for her. I'm wondering if you are a US citizen because then you will be able to file for her and the process should be fairly quick.

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, just checking in to see if you have any more questions? Let me know, I'm here to help!

Related Immigration Law Questions