How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 109320
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My H1B processing is still pending. Meanwhile my property

Customer Question

My H1B processing is still pending. Meanwhile my property management compaby from who I rent filed a police report for breach of contract. One of teh persons in the company was threatening me and I called 911 on him and followed him so as not to lose the fleeing person. 911 also told me to immediately call them if I see this person, but to go nowhere near him. Is the police report a criminal charge against me> Will it hamper my H1B issual? I am going to follow a criminal case against this man.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Have any charges been filed against you? Which?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you are charged with a crime, it depends on what you are charged with. Some charges that result in a conviction could make you deportable from the U.S. Other charges that result in a conviction don't make you deportable but may make you inadmissible so that you only have a problem when you come back into the U.S. And still other charges that result in a conviction do not make you deportable or inadmissible to the U.S., but you may need to carry certified copies of both the police report and court disposition whenever you travel to not have any issues. Since you won't tell me what, if any, charges have been filed against you, I cannot tell you much more.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.