How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years professional experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is 8 C.F.R 103.2()(11)????

Customer Question

Hi ! Sir , what is 8 C.F.R 103.2(b)(11)????
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

That law states your options for responding to the USCIS's request for evidence. You may provide a full response, a partial response, or no response at all.

The statute reads as follows:

103.2(b)(11) Responding to a request for evidence or notice of intent to deny. In response to a request for evidence or a notice of intent to deny, and within the period afforded for a response, the applicant or petitioner may: submit a complete response containing all requested information at any time within the period afforded; submit a partial response and ask for a decision based on the record; or withdraw the application or petition. All requested materials must be submitted together at one time, along with the original USCIS request for evidence or notice of intent to deny. Submission of only some of the requested evidence will be considered a request for a decision on the record.

So, if you do not submit the evidence requested, then USCIS will make a decision based on the documents that they already have and if that information is found to be insufficient, your application may be denied.

Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How to find 8 C.F.R. 103.2 (b)(11) form ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it I-751???
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that form is for a conditional resident who obtained status through marriage to apply to remove the conditions on his or her residence. 8 C.F.R 103.2(b) (11) is used in the context of the I-751 petition. See here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me about this letter please
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the USCIS is basically asking you to submit to it evidence that Ne Hser plans to marry to within 90 days of her admission to the USA. You can have her sign a written statement to that effect, or show invoices from vendors that show that wedding preparations have been taking place by you and by her, or any other evidence such as statements from your and her friends and family that she plans to marry you within 90 days, etc.