How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3952
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I put my room on airbnb while I live there? I am on F1

Customer Question

can I put my room on airbnb while I live there?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am on F1 (student visa) but I also have my EAD card and I am working full time in the area of my graduate studies.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: my ead expires in september and i am going back to school so i'll be working full time on my CPT.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking for tax purposes or for some other reason?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for immigration laws
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

This is the tax category so I will request you be moved to Immigration law.

DO NOT post here again until an Immigration Attorney specifically addresses your situation.

They will respond momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Direct me to immigration
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

I made the request already.

Please do not even respond with a thank you because that delays Customer service in moving your question.

Related Immigration Law Questions