How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend in Ghana and she has inherited a gold

Customer Question

I have a friend in Ghana and she has inherited a gold company and wants to transfer it to me and us start a business here in the US. What should my concerns be and what does it take to get it here and what kind of fees would there be? Thank you
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: What all would be involved in making the transfer?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: She is supposedly from California and her father who owned the company has passed away, so she was left it as a inheritance
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 11 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

How long have you known this person? Have you ever met in person or just online?

What do they want from you to do this?

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 11 months ago.

Are you online with me?