How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am engaged to a Russian woman who has a 15 year old

Customer Question

I am engaged to a Russian woman who has a 15 year old daughter.
We are in progress on getting a K1 Fiancee visa.
The father of the daughter will be visiting, and I want him to sign a letter that authorizes the daughter to come live in the US.
I need a draft of that letter in English. I will then get it translated and ask him to sign it.
Basically I want the letter to say:
1. I, the father of Anastasiia Glazyrina, give permission for her to move and live in the USA.
2. We will pay her plane ticket one time per year for her to visit for two weeks.
3. He does not have to pay any child support costs while she is living in the USA.
Can you draft this for me?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.


This is Samuel. I suggest you can use the following sample as a guide

I, THE FATHER'S NAME, do hereby agree to the following THAT :

1 - I am the biological Father of Anastasiia Glazyrina;

2 - I hereby give parental permission for Anastasiia Glazyrina to move to the United States of America and live with her Mother (NAME);

3 - The Mother will pay for round trip airfare for Anastasiia to visit me in Russia once a year for two (2) weeks. The dates to be determined at a later date but not less than 1 month before said visits will take place;

4 - The Mother has waived any and all support for said child and I will not be responsible for any financial support of Anastasiia while she is living in the USA with her Mother.

Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

If I've missed anything that you needed or you have other questions, please let me know here. Otherwise, a Positive rating ensures I get credit for my time.